Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Katie Couric
I like the idea of having Katie Couric do the CBS Evening News. I think she seems more serious on the Evening News than on the Today Show. I guess most people are more serious at the end of the day than they are in the morning. I like the “Free Speech” segment and the most of the news seems more optimistic with a woman named Katie doing it. This is my analysis of Katie. I wonder what she might say if she was following me around at work. “Jim you don’t seem to working that hard, lots of breaks Jim, were you just sleeping on the job there?” I can’t imagine any of the Evening News anchors sleeping on the job. It wouldn’t be good for their ratings. I still long to have Walter Cronkite back on the Anchor desk. Until that time comes I’ll watch Katie…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home