Friday, July 14, 2006

Sometimes I can be very indecisive. I like to blame it on my astrological sign. I’m Pisces in Western Astrology and Tiger in Chinese Astrology. Both are indecisive. One thing I am very decisive about is the fact that I would rather be a Tiger than a fish but I digress. Much of the time I have trouble making a decision. I came across a technique the other day that I find very intriguing and it seems to work. The book is called “The Purpose of Your Life.” On page 164 you’ll find Force the Question with a Coin Toss. Basically the technique is to decide on a question and then decide if heads is yes and tails is no or vice versa. You then flip the coin three times and see how you feel about the results. What does your intuition tell you? For example my question was should I go to on vacation in August. I got 3 yeses and I felt very good about it. I’m going on vacation in August. Other questions led me to: I’m not getting married anytime soon. I need to write more and I like myself. I like the technique and I would recommend it to anyone who is indecisive, wants to develop intuition, or lives in California…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home