Monday, July 03, 2006

My kitchen blender has been talking to me. I know it seems strange but here’s what he’s been saying to me: “Why don’t you try some variety in your life? I’m tired of making the same old protein drink. Haven’t you heard that variety is the spice of life? Bananas would be nice once in awhile--much softer than the cucumbers I blend up. That would give me a break and you some VARIETY. I’m not trying to be mean here. I like you and want you to be healthy. You’re not getting any younger and I know how it would feel to be replaced by a younger model. You are a vegetarian. Are you getting enough protein? All I’m saying is that you could add a little more protein to your protein drink. Don’t be so frugal man and give the living room fan a break once in awhile…"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home