Sunday, October 29, 2006

Crossword Puzzles
They can be rather puzzling and difficult. It seems at times that they flow and I think the same way as the puzzle maker and then other times I’m ready to kill myself. I decided to start doing crossword puzzles because my sister reminded me that there is dementia in our family and crosswords are supposed to help you not get it. I won’t get dementia because I will kill myself long before that from working the New York Times Easy Crossword book. Those people in New York are so smart and sophisticated that even their easy puzzles are hard. Maybe it is because the weather is bad there in the winter and they have nothing else to do. Maybe they have more geeks in New York. Or maybe New Yorkers are just smarter than people in California…Whatever the reason I hate the New York Times Crossword Puzzles…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home