Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Feng Shui is the study of the environment and how it affects people. For the past five years I’ve wanted to be Feng Shuied and June 1 I was - by Cathleen. She gave me some ideas to improve the nine areas of my home. I had always thought there were just 2 areas of my home with one and a half baths, but now I know there are nine. From what I knew about Feng Shui, I had visions of wind chimes, and mirrors but I didn’t get any of that. Instead I ordered an indoor Envira Scape Relaxation Fountain which looks like 3 melted yellow candles with lights for my career area, a family of carp in water picture for the prosperity area and red towels and a nightlight in the bathroom to help my fame/success area. I have felt more successful in the bathroom ever since I put the light there.
At first I was worried my friends would scoff at the idea and say it’s not for men. And then my friend Gary did. He said "I suppose you will be having lots of mirrors and wind chimes in the house. Isn't that a woman-thing? ” I can take the criticism I have broad shoulders. I believe what Chairman Mao once said “Feng Shui works." And I think he's right and Gary is right. Women in California love a man who Feng Shuis…I Feng Shui and I'm proud of it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home