Monday, July 13, 2015

Last night I got up to use the restroom and was startled by the pulsating green glow outside of our living room window.  It seemed to get stronger/brighter whenever I showed any fear.  I was worried that an E.T. might be visiting me.  I thought it was strange that they would come to Escondido and land in our backyard.  I was getting ready to dial 911 then thought, “what will the police think”?  Would they even come over?  I thought I better turn on the light to see better but then would the E.T. attack and kill me or worse yet take me to their spaceship and run tests on me.  Would they then bring me back a “changed” person and would my friends and family know me or even believe my spaceship/E.T. story.  I looked again at the living room glow and realized I left my computer on while I was charging it thus the pulsating glowing light.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home