Saturday, May 19, 2012

Can’t take my Eyes Off of You A few years ago I took my future wife to see the “Jersey Boys” in La Jolla as a surprise date. I liked the fact that she loved it and had a good time. Most of all I liked getting points. Points apparently is a system made up by women that men get if they do something really good especially if it is an unexpected surprise. Those points carried me for a long time. I loved getting the points. We were in Las Vegas two years ago. “Jersey Boys” was in town and we decided to go again for Shauna’s birthday. Again I got more points!! I loved getting more points. I feel that the points system is very subjective but overall it’s a fair system. I been thinking lately that I will start cooking and I’m sure I would big points for that…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home