Monday, July 06, 2015

My hair has been getting gray for about 25 years now.  I have a feeling that women are attracted to this look.  In fact a study I read said that women are attracted to bald men (strangely enough) first and second to them are men with gray hair.  Before I was married I had two women ask me to go on a cruise with them (not at the same time that would be kinky, I’m talking about two different women at two separate times).  They were both in their eighties but I was still flattered.  Luckily I was dating my now wife at the time so I had an out.  I said, “I’m sorry but Shauna won’t let me go on cruises with other women.”  My backup would be that as a financial adviser we are only allowed to accept a $50 gift from clients.  Having gray hair is such a curse…

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Badonsky said...

you're funny

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home