Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The other day I was at the grocery store and had a small amount of things to pay for with $100 bill. It turns out that the customer just ahead of me also paid with $100 bill. I apologized because the checker had to call the manager over to get more change. She said, “No worries, it’s all good.” I thought it’s not all good. What about Charles Mason? What about the Taliban and Al Quada? What about the National Debt? What about the Chargers losing last week to the Patriots? What about Lucifer/Satan? What about Russia and Communist China? What about the ugly nose ring you have? It’s not ALL GOOD. The next customer was coming up so I said, “have a good one.” I left the store shaking my head and wondering how we can ever solve the world’s problems if we are in such denial...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home