Sunday, June 26, 2011

I've spent much of my adult life reading self-help books and listening to motivational speakers on CDs. I realized that if I had saved the money that I used to buy books and CDs I would be retired by now. What I've discovered is that there are way too many motivational speakers. I've decided that I would like to be a demotivational speaker and tell people why they can't do things. I think that 10-20% of the population is motivated by being told why they can't do something. I'm one of those people. I was a "C" student in high school. I remember hearing my dad tell my mom,"I think that Jim is a smart kid but I don't think that he will EVER graduate from college." I feel that I graduated from college because I heard my day say this. I showed him. If you're one of those motivated by demotivation, call me for an appointment. I would be glad to tell you why you can't do things. I'm also available for weddings, bar mitzvahs, and memorial services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home