Monday, August 13, 2007

One of the things that I’ve noticed lately is that so many younger folks and those hoping to be young have tattoos. I went into Nordstrom the other day and a girl working there had a tattoo. She was also dressed like a gypsy or a pirate but still I was surprised that you could have a tattoo and work at Nordstrom. I must be old school or just old but when I was younger no Nordstrom clerks had tattoos. Maybe it’s just me. Maybe I need to get a tattoo to fit in more. My brother got a tattoo, bought a Harley, and married a younger woman. He still has two of those three. Maybe I need to get a tattoo to increase my macho image in the world. God only knows that by being a vegetarian my macho image could use a big boost….

1 Comments:

Blogger Shrinking Wop said...

"My brother got a tattoo, bought a Harley, and married a younger woman. He still has two of those three."

Jim that's really funny.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home