Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Even now I’m thinking that I should be further along in my life. Some great people in history were dead by the time they were my age. Even now I seem to be following my heart and sometimes it takes me into a brick wall and I get a bloody nose. Even now I seem to be floating along in life, drifting along mile after mile on the river of life seeing life floating by on the bank and hoping most of the time not to stop. Even now I feel blessed that my life has gone pretty well but shouldn’t it be better. Even now I seem to be going along the road of life and wondering when will I get a flat tire or have my car break down. Even now I wonder when I will take a writing workshop that has more men in it. Even now I wonder when I will take a writing workshop when the women will think what an interesting man. He seems way to manly/studdly to be in a writing workshop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home