Sunday, July 29, 2007

The other day I went to a local production of ‘Les Miserables” with Shauna the lady that I’m dating. She went to the ladies room and was gone for what I thought was a long time. I thought it must be a long line in the ladies room. It turned out that she got locked in the bathroom stall and was unable to get out for awhile. She turned the lock the wrong way and only “thought” that she was locked in the stall. Her first question to me when she got back was “weren’t you going to come and find out what happened to me”. I said, “Sure in about 5 more minutes.” Really I would never go into a ladies bathroom at all unless it was totally by mistake which I did once the La Jolla Von’s Store. I was in a big hurry and didn’t look at the sign on the door. I wouldn’t go into a ladies bathroom on purpose. I don’t want to get arrested and then Shauna might be upset that there was no way to get home. It was a touchy situation but next time if she’s not back soon I’ll go to the ladies bathroom door and yell out her name. That could also be embarrassing and humiliating if it’s just a long line in the ladies room. It’s tough to know what to do but with women but as my dad used to say, “you can’t live with them and you can’t kill them”…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home