Sunday, July 22, 2007

I have a bad habit that I consider rude about myself but I seem to do it anyway. I write out my “to do list” in church. The pastor doesn’t seem to mind. I’m sure that he thinks I’m taking notes on his interesting sermon topic. Most of the time though I find nothing interesting in his sermon and I don’t want to waste my time just sitting there doing nothing. I do half listen to the sermon so I am getting something out of it. Do you think that I will go to Hell for this? I do have going to church on my list so I get to check it off once the sermon is over and I am in fact there. Woody Allen says that 80% of success is showing up or was it 90%. Is Woody Allen a good role model for spiritual virtue? Maybe I need to honest with the pastor and tell him that his sermons are boring. Nah, I think that I’ll just continue to appear to be taking notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home