Saturday, February 10, 2007

When I was younger I had this ongoing daydream that I had a genie that would grant me three wishes and on the 3rd wish I always asked for three more wishes. In my imagination I had millions of dollars, all the candy that I wanted and lots of bicycles--one for each day of the month. I kept this daydreaming going for years and sometimes I would be a famous baseball player, or be dating the most popular girl in school, and once I had a driver that would take me and my friends anywhere we wanted to go in the country. I had a great fantasy going and then one day when I made a wish the genie said, “that’s your last wish” and I said that it was only my second wish and that on the my 3rd wish I always ask for three more wishes. He said, “No I’m a genie we always keep track of the wishes inside of our lamp”. We then got in this huge fight over who was right and he went back into his lamp. I kept rubbing the lamp but he refused to come out and that was the end of my fantasy….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home